60 minutes with exclusive and unreleased tracks. Hosted by Gordon Gieseking and Malte Tarnow on Radio BLN.FM. ▸▸ Every second Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday of the month (December, 11th – 8pm / 12th – 9pm / 16th – 10PM CET).
Vlek is Brussels’ patois for Junk. Cheap goods. For things that just fall apart as soon as you hold’ em. The name is testament to their willingness in creating just the opposite: Something that will last in a country that seems to be disintegrating before our very eyes. Sat atop of the rubble of what once was Belgium, they’re firing multi-coloured flares in all directions in an attempt to attract the attention of any international rescue teams in the vicinity. For better or for worse, they decided to exfiltrate those that could be saved.
Ssaliva / Cupp Cave:
Step forward Francois Boulanger, a young man who one day discovered SoundForge and never looked back since, transforming himself into various musical entities in the process. First there was Kingfisherg which soon enough led to Cupp Cave, an alias that originally brought him to the attention of a hungry worldwide scene thanks to its chunky, hip hop inspired rhythms. Seemingly not one to stand still for very long, Francois decided to continue his musical mutations further with yet another alias, Ssaliva. Beatless and atmospheric would be two obvious adjectives to use when talking about Ssaliva’s music, an ethereal sonic world inhabited by ideas made real and which take their full potential when experienced live.
BEATSURFING is an iPad Organic MIDI Controller Builder.
This Application lets you to draw a 3-dimensional controller which you can use, like any other, by tapping. But Beatsurfing allows more: you design your own paths until they suit you, follow routes, take turns and cuts with your fingers and collide with objects along the way, triggering melody, beats, effects. Movement is what it’s all about.
The show includes acts like Ssaliva, Cupp Cave, Playpad Circus, 40 Winks, Long Arm, Lomovolokno, Krts, Vuurwerk, Robots Don’t Sleep, Robot Koch, John LaMonica, Sun Glitters, Thriftworks, DH the Mythicalifornian, Insightful, Darius Vaikas, La Boum Fatale, Sieren, Richard Colvaen, Young Wonder, Ambassadeurs, Planas, Space Out Family, and many more…
Finest Ego | Radio with VLEK DATA: Ssaliva / Cupp Cave on BLN.FM
01. Lomovolokno – Untitled [Unreleased]
02. KRTS – Fire [Forthcoming, Project: Mooncircle]
03. Vuurwerk – Teen Angst [Unreleased]
04. Robots Don’t Sleep – So Bad (Sun Glitters Remix) [Four Music / Sony]
05. Thriftworks – Die Gracefully feat. DH the Mythicalifornian [Self released]
06. Insightful – Mosswood [Unreleased]
07. Darius Vaikas – You Will Never Be Alone [Forthcoming, Project: Mooncircle]
08. La Boum Fatale – PassMiss (Sieren Remix) [Sinnbus]
09. Ssaliva – SPA82 [Vlek Data]
➨ Vlek Data interview with Julien and Ssaliva / Cupp Cave
10. Ssaliva – RZA [Vlek Data]
11. Ssaliva – Savaan [Vlek Data]
12. Tiga Bakso – Tuesday [Vlek Data]
13. Richard Colvaen – Polimetria [Vlek Data]
➨ Vlek Data interview with Julien and Ssaliva / Cupp Cave End
14. Cupp Cave – Bed Slap [Ramp]
15. Young Wonder – To You (Ambassadeurs Remix) [Feel Good Lost]
16. Planas – 2 Little 2 Late [Exceptional Blue]
17. Spaced Out Family – Antigravity [Forthcoming, Squaring The Circle]
18. 40 Winks – Kodak Moment (Long Arm Remix) [Unreleased]
➨ Playpad Circus – Exclusive Live-Mix [Equinox]