There are many employment laws that the government of Canada has made in order to safeguard the interest of labours. But, here’s the thing, not everybody is aware of those laws. Which is why many times employers get away with certain doings. So, this guide is all about the different ways in which you can safeguard your rights as an employee and file a lawsuit against your employer(s) if you’ve faced, or are facing, any of the problems listed below.
- You have been forced to overwork for longer shifts despite your unwillingness to do so.
- You have worked for double shifts but haven’t been paid accordingly.
- You have not been reimbursed for medical expenditure.
- You aren’t given paid sick leaves.
- You have been denied the right to a promotion solely on the basis of your gender, ethnicity, or color.
- You have been fired without being served an advance notice.
If you’ve faced any such harassment, the persons you need are attorneys at firms like Liebman Legal since these lawyers are fully aware of the Liebman Legal employment law as per the government guidelines.
The different ways in which these lawyers can help you get justice are listed below.
- When they take up your case, they do a thorough research to collect facts and proofs that’ll make your case very strong in front of the jury.
- They always mediate with the party you’ve accused so that the case can be settled out of court.
- They have strong communication skills that matter most when it comes to convincing a jury.
Now, let’s take you through some reasons why this specific law firm should actually be your first choice.
- The Services are Affordable – Liebman Legal ensures that every person is able to afford them.
- The Pricing Policy is Transparent – They have no hidden terms and conditions. They are entirely upfront with you about the cost that can be expected if the case gets stretched more than you initially expect.
- They are Careful – They will never raise your hopes if yours is a weak case. Instead, they’ll work towards making it strong.
So, as long as you do not hide any information from your attorneys, you’ll most likely be in a position to win the case.
You can contact them on their website, Liebman Legal for any more information that you want.