Hamsa is a symbol used as an amulet for those seeking strength, power and protection. Of Arab origin, it has the shape of a hand and has the meaning of the number five – as well as the fingers of the hand – each being represented by one of the five pillars of Islam – faith, prayer, charity, fasting, and pilgrimage.
Some of these symbols can come with an eye in the center of the palm and people often believe that they serve as protective symbols to ward off all negative energies, the evil eye and anything that can cause harm. It is also known as the Hand of Fatima (of one of the daughters of the prophet Muhammad), being a great figure for Islam. She serves as a model for Muslim women, as they believe that Fatima has always been a woman without sin.
Even if you don’t follow religion, can you use the pendant?
Since religious-themed accessories have become a trend among fashion lovers all over the world, this type of garment has become something that goes beyond just a display of faith. However, most women who wear these accessories aim to reinforce their love for their religion. Nothing prevents you from wearing the piece – just buy it from genuine and Recommended site.
Benefits of wearing Allah medallion necklace
The Allah Medallion necklace has a miracle spiritual power, used for centuries in the Islamic countries. For babies and children, the necklace –
- Stimulates the immune system,
- Reduces inflammation,
- Accelerates the natural healing process,
- Relieves pain,
- Saves form evil breeze and negative energies,
- It also helps to treat discomfort related to the throat, ears and stomach, as well as fevers.
The benefits for adults
Allah medallion necklace is beneficial for adults too. Recent research reveals that the spiritual healing power of this necklace has a very positive influence on the human body, helping to improve immunity.
- It is known to promote vitality,
- Assists in rebalancing and natural healing,
- Helps to neutralize negative energy allowing the body to heal,
- Relieves stress and anxiety,
- Treats the throat, stomach, spleen, kidneys, bladder, liver and gallbladder,
- Relieves joint problems, such as arthritis and rheumatism,
- Strengthens the immune system.
To obtain the spiritual benefits of Allah medallion necklace, it is necessary that amber is directly in contact with the skin.